Located on a bluff above the Merced River in northwestern Merced County, Hagaman Park is especially popular with residents of the west side of the county. A large picnic area is available for rent.
Because of drownings, this area is not open to fishing and a fence runs along the bluff to discourage river access.
- 19914 River Road, Stevinson, CA (Intersection of River Road and Highway 165)
- Distance from Merced: 24 miles
- Distance from Los Banos: 23 miles
Facilities and activities
- Flush restrooms
- Drinking fountains
- Picnic areas with tables, shelters, and BBQ grills
- Group picnic areas and shelters