Want to learn how to release tension & learn how to create an essential oil scrub after?
In this workshop you'll learn simple exercises that will help you release tension that was caused from work, your relationships, or if you've faced a traumatic event. You'll have the capability of releasing deep rooted tension that is difficult to achieve with yoga or a massage. TRE (Tension, Stress, and Trauma Release Exercises) is designed to help your nervous system release tension and stress by activating your body's neurogenic tremors.
The benefits of tension release exercises after making this a regular practice:
Less Worry & Anxiety, Reduces Symptoms of PTSD, More Energy & Endurance, Less Workplace Stress, Better Sleep, Less Relationship Conflict, Reduced Muscle & Back Pain, Increased Flexibility, Greater Emotional Resiliency, Healing of Old Injuries
What you'll get in this workshop:
Introduction To G-Fit's classes
1 hour class on how to release tension
Learn how to create an essential oil scrub & learn about doTerra by Hilda
A sample of honey from Golden Valley Honey
An intro and sample from MisFit Meals
What to bring:
- Yoga Mat
- Light blanket or shawl
- 2 small pillows (if you have tight hips)
- Please wear loose & comfortable pants
-Small glass jar if you would like to take some scrub home.
Who this is for:
- TRE is beneficial to everyone especially individuals with anxiety, stress, depression, chronic pain, and physical tension.
- All ages are welcome, no experience is necessary
- Individuals with physical limitations are also welcome. If you have physical limitations that will prevent you from laying on your back, please inform us in advance.
- This practice is not suitable for individuals with brain implants and not encouraged for pregnant women, all other participants are welcome.
G Fit Merced is offering their space for this workshop to help you release stress & replenish your health.
Date or dates of event -- -November 18, 2017
Start Time- - -11am to 1pm
Street Address - - -G-FIT 2848 Park Avenue #Ste. A
City - - -Merced, CA 95348
For more information call:(209) 769-2992
See our website at - - -https://www.eventbrite.com/e/experience-release-create-tickets-38158634503