Don Pedro Lake
The fifth-largest artificial lake in California, Don Pedro is one of California’s highest-rated fishing areas. This Tuolumne River reservoir is also a prime area for all types of boat-based recreation.
The spectacular 4th of July fireworks show draws huge crowds.
- Location: Bonds Flat Road, Highways 132 and 120
- Distance from Merced: 35 miles
- Distance from Los Banos: 71 miles
- Operating authority: Modesto Irrigation District and Turlock Irrigation District
- Surface area of lake: 13,000 acres
Facilities and activities:
- Rentals: Boats and personal watercraft including houseboats
For more information
Annual 4th of July fireworks show.